Tips for parents
Parents work in partnership with school personnel to ensure the successful development of their children. Like other important subject matter, it is critical that parents ask school educators and administrators about the quality of the Health Education program being provided to their children. Questions can vary depending on the learning situation; here are some examples:
- What are the learning outcomes of the school Health Education program?
- How much Health Education is offered to my child each week?
- Is my child’s school providing the allotted Health Education time as outlined in the school curriculum?
- What are areas of strength for my child?
- How can we help support what my child is learning in Physical Education?